We are currently hiring multiple full time BS/MS level Research Associates with 2-4 years of experience in molecular biology and/or cell culture. The successful candidates will possess excellent lab skills and hands-on experience in bio-analytical tools. This position will involve research and collaboration with teams that interface between material science, molecular biology, and immunoassays. Highly motivated candidates with a passion for innovation are encouraged to apply.
- Supporting research and manufacturing by developing processes to generate recombinant antibodies for assays.
- Analyzing experimental data and keeping detailed QC records of bioassay materials including nucleic acids, and proteins.
- Supporting development of novel immunoassays.
- Troubleshooting experiments proactively in dialogue with the supervisor.
- Performing experiments according to established SOPs with minimal supervision.
- BS/MS in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in molecular biology, cell culture, assay development, or immunoassays is preferred.
- Experience working with DNA, proteins, and antibodies is a plus.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
For more information or to apply please send resumes to [email hidden]