Dubuque Team Leader
American Customer Care
As a Team Lead, you will be responsible for direct supervision, coaching and development of your team. You will work with fellow Team Leads to direct the same drive across the team in a manner set by the Client and ACC for the project. Your direct point of contact would be the operations/account manager. You will provide feedback, disciplinary action, and on site corrective action to agents daily. Daily routine will involve a multitude of activities including, but not limited to, managing and coaching your assigned agents to meet and exceed Client expectations and company goals. You will work with other team leaders and managers to provide a positive atmosphere and motivation among the team. Monitoring calls and work load will include side-by-side coaching and working with agents on what they need to do to improve call flow and sales.
- Manage to program expectations
- Set goals for call center agents to achieve
- Monitor agents schedule adherence
- Understand all organization’s products, services, procedures and guidelines and communicate the same to all team members
- Evaluate agent performance through quality monitoring of work performed
- Conduct regular coaching sessions with agents
- Administer disciplinary actions for agents not meeting expected goals and/or adhering to company procedures.
- Submit regular reports to management on program performance.
- Develop and implement new ideas and strategies to improve performance at the center
- Keep up with trends and happenings in the industry and ensuring adherence to industry standards