Dubuque Quality Analyst
American Customer Care
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for reviewing and auditing agent transactions, that include; inbound & outbound phone calls, incidents, email, white mail, chat & other social media interactions, and customer satisfaction surveys. A Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for identifying areas of improvement and coming up with solutions that will ensure our Clients and their customers receive outstanding service. Daily routine will consist of (but not limited to) listening to agent calls and filling out quality evaluation forms with an unbiased and completely objective outlook. You will look for trends on calls to help us understand why agents are not performing up to the Client’s expectations, then make recommendations on process improvements. Personal feelings and judgement cannot be a factor of your evaluation, and performance must always be professional.
- Analyze/audit agent transactions and score them according to program specific criteria.
- Provide structured and timely recommendations; verbal and/or written feedback to Quality Manager, Call Center Leadership, Call Center Operations and Call Center Agents.
- Uses customer service expertise to assess existing practices and procedures for process improvement opportunities with all Call Center teams.
- Uses Call Center tools to gather data and analyze trends or patterns affecting quality.
- Collaborates with call quality team members to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and the customer experience