Founded in 2013 with operations in the United States and India, Aureus is the customer intelligence and experience company that enables insurance carriers and agents to deliver superior customer experience leading to higher customer retention, loyalty, and lifetime value. The platform has processed more than 60 million insurance policy data points from customers globally. For more information, visit www.aureusanalytics.com & www.donnaforagents.com
Good to have:
- Excellent Social Media Skills
- Usage of tools like Hubspot
- Good Design & Aesthetic sense
- Excellent Verbal/ Written Skills
- Insurance Knowledge
- Analytics & AI Knowledge
- Knowledge of SaaS marketing best practices
Participate in executing the marketing plan to promote Aureus products to Insurance ecosystem across North America.
Digital & Inbound Marketing:
- Run effective Digital Marketing programs
- Manage all Social Channels
- Editing & Creating Case Studies, Use Cases, ROI documents, etc.
- Working with various team members to write blogs
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, social media, company websites, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives.
- Build digital influencer network
- Run Webinars
- Taking a lead role in event planning & execution.
- Developing engaging marketing collaterals
- Create and execute compelling marketing campaigns – digital & offline
- Basic market research like Trend Analysis, Customer Analysis, Competitor Analysis
- Updating website content regularly
- Ensure website is up to date always write to content and adheres to the brand guidelines.
- Ensuring that Hubspot data is well managed
- Manage corporate gifting
- Creating Corporate presentations
- Tracking marketing effectiveness metrics
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
- Engage with press & online publications
Contact person: Maithily Shetty, Head HR, Aureus Analytics
If interested, please share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org