Sales Account Executive
Saving the World! Help Wanted…
Budderfly is a fast-growth, private equity-backed energy management outsourcing company that is committed to reducing global carbon emissions for small to medium sized enterprises. We are the premier sustainability partner for businesses with repeatable footprints such as restaurant chains, assisted living facilities, retail franchises, and more. With zero upfront investment, Budderfly installs, monitors, and manages a combination of patented technologies, equipment upgrades, and proprietary energy software to help deliver complete energy saving solutions for our customers.
Ranked #2 in energy companies and #10 overall on the 2021 Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies list.
We are an energetic and dedicated team working together to make a positive impact on the environment while providing an excellent customer experience. We are growing quickly and looking to add talented people who are passionate about making the world a better place!
We are seeking a motivated individual to fill the role of Strategic Sales Account Executive to drive new business and build strong partnerships with our QSR and Restaurant Brands In this role, the individual will be responsible for targeting and driving strategic solution sales initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of exceeding consultative solution sales goals and a passion for energy efficiency and the green economy.
- Research assigned accounts / market segment to create qualified target prospect list
- Strategically prospect for new customers and partnerships by conducting lead generation through cold calls and email campaigns
- Cultivate strong relationships with key decision-makers
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure bookings over-achievement
- Partner with Budderfly Sales, Operations and Technology teams to engage directly with potential clients to introduce Budderfly’s Energy Efficiency as a Service solution
- Negotiate complex deals and assist in responding to RFPs to win business
- Manage complex sales cycle through closure for new accounts and expansion
- Achieve business goals and quota for assigned accounts
- Consultative solution seller with a problem-solving mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build positive relationships and network effectively
- Collaborative team player with a go getter attitude
- Skilled at persuasive value prop selling and negotiating complex business solutions
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize sales work
- 5 +years of business development/sales experience in technology and solution sales
- Experience selling IoT and energy efficiency solutions to Facilities/Sustainability Managers in the Quick Service Restaurant (QSR), Casual Dining and/or C Store Markets
- Excellent verbal, written, slide generation and presentation skills
- Passion for closing business, improving customer results and expanding accounts
- Consistent sales quota achievement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
What We Offer:
- Career advancement opportunities in a fast-growing, supportive company environment
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vison, 401K, life insurance, and disability insurance
- Opportunity to work as part of a team that values its members and works together to achieve positive change.
Budderfly is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status, and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
We welcome all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career web page as a result of your disability.