Project Coordinator (Implementation) Connecticut
Saving the World! Help Wanted…
Budderfly is a fast-growth, private equity-backed energy management outsourcing company that is committed to reducing global carbon emissions for small to medium sized enterprises. We are the premier sustainability partner for businesses with repeatable footprints such as restaurant chains, assisted living facilities, retail franchises, and more. With zero upfront investment, Budderfly installs, monitors, and manages a combination of patented technologies, equipment upgrades, and proprietary energy software to help deliver complete energy saving solutions for our customers.
Ranked #2 in energy companies and #10 overall on the 2021 Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies list.
We are an energetic and dedicated team working together to make a positive impact on the environment while providing an excellent customer experience. We are growing quickly and looking to add talented people who are passionate about making the world a better place!
We have an opportunity for a motivated individual to fill the role of Project Coordinator. In this position, the successful candidate will support the Implementation Project Managers and team members to keep projects running smoothly. This may include monitoring the procurement, fulfillment and shipping activities, coordinating installation schedules with contractors and customers, creating and verifying data on work orders, creating tickets for installation support, tracking and updating project status, closing out work orders, resolving customer issues that arise.
Why this Role is Important:
Although the Implementation Project Manager is ultimately responsible for a project successful implementation, the Project Coordinator plays a key role in the process. They make sure all aspects of the project run smoothly and efficiently.
• Juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Track Bill of Material (BOM) shipping information and ensure all materials are delivered on time for project start date. Troubleshoot any issues that arise.
• Coordinate project schedules and implementation to make sure the project is completed on time.
• Monitor project progress and create project status reports for project planners and stakeholders.
• Effectively communicate timeline changes and new information to contractors, project manager, and customers. Resolve any issues that arise.
• Ensure customer is satisfied with project results. Document, report and facilitate problem resolution.
• Manage work order creation, review and completion; ensure all data is complete and accurate.
• Initiate the first step of the RMA process at the end of the project to ensure un-used material are returned to the warehouse promptly.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
• 2+ years proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
• Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
• Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel
What We Offer:
- Career advancement opportunities in a fast-growing, supportive company environment
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vison, 401K, life insurance, and disability insurance
- Opportunity to work as part of a team that values its members and works together to achieve positive change.
Budderfly is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status, and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
We welcome all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career web page as a result of your disability.