Business Applications Manager
Saving the World! Help Wanted…
Budderfly is a fast-growth, private equity-backed energy management outsourcing company that is committed to reducing global carbon emissions for small to medium sized enterprises. We are the premier sustainability partner for businesses with repeatable footprints such as restaurant chains, assisted living facilities, retail franchises, and more. With zero upfront investment, Budderfly installs, monitors, and manages a combination of patented technologies, equipment upgrades, and proprietary energy software to help deliver complete energy saving solutions for our customers.
Ranked #2 in energy companies and #10 overall on the 2021 Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies list.
We are an energetic and dedicated team working together to make a positive impact on the environment while providing an excellent customer experience. We are growing quickly and looking to add talented people who are passionate about making the world a better place!
We have an opportunity for a motivated individual to fill the role of Business Applications Manager. In this position, the successful candidate will take on the responsibility of leading the selection, implementation, integration, maintenance, training, and user adoption of both in-house and off-the-shelf technology applications within our company. You will oversee essential tools such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Intelligence (BI), mobile apps, and other commonly used enterprise applications.
The ideal candidate will be a bright, motivated, outside-the-box thinker with a proven track record in project management and cross-organizational collaboration. Experience with ERP tools such as NetSuite, SAP, Oracle JD Edwards, and CRM tools like HubSpot, Salesforce and Sugar CRM is required.
Why this Role is Important:
Companies run on the applications that support the business. The Business Applications Manager plays a pivotal role in the organization’s technology leadership team since this position oversees the selection, implementation, integration, maintenance, and user adoption of technology applications critical to the company’s operations. Success in this role makes Budderfly more efficient and effective.
- Gain a deep understanding of Budderfly organizational structure and business processes and learn the enterprise applications used to meet our needs.
- Serve as a clearinghouse for enterprise system information, including teams using the systems, functions performed, enhancements in progress, and new capabilities planned.
- Maintain an Enterprise Systems Roadmap that incorporates feedback from organizational stakeholders. Be able to present the roadmap at a moment’s notice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify areas for improvement within existing systems/processes and research and propose new systems and additions to solve business problems.
- Lead the integration of systems/applications into our ERP system and ensure seamless and accurate data and information transfer between systems, including CRM, BI tools, mobile apps, internally built systems, and other relevant applications.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to identify requirements, develop effective integration strategies, and identify and implement process improvements.
- Develop and implement education programs to promote system adoption and usage throughout the company.
- Be a knowledge expert in various applications to provide technical support/ guidance to end-users.
- Prepare and present analysis on system adoption rates and return on investment (ROI).
- Recommend appropriate KPIs for systems to measure usage and help drive adoption.
- Track and coordinate assigned licenses and work with management to obtain updates and upgrades, as needed.
- Stay current with advancements in technology and participate in user groups and vendor conferences.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related discipline. Advanced degrees or certifications a plus.
- 5+ years’ industry experience in the selection, implementation, and management of enterprise applications such as ERP, CRM, and BI Systems.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand business processes and to research and apply technology solutions to enhance those processes.
- Ability to interview internal and external business users to gather requirements and to translate business needs into system capabilities.
- Ability to create and execute training classes to introduce new capabilities to the user community.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to think outside of the box and bring a new perspective.
- Strong verbal, written, spreadsheet, slide generation and presentation skills.
- Experience with Business Process Management (BPM) tools such as Camunda, PegaSystems, or Zoho is a plus.
- Experience with vendor and contractor management solutions is a plus.
- Experience with systems to manage large scale deployments is a plus.
Compensation: $125K-165K per year (COE)
What We Offer:
- Career advancement opportunities in a fast-growing, supportive company environment
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vison, 401K, life insurance, and disability insurance
- Opportunity to work as part of a team that values its members and works together to achieve positive change.
Budderfly is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status, and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
We welcome all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career web page as a result of your disability.