Customer Care, File Retention Specialist - Hybrid
Saving the World! Help Wanted…
Budderfly is a fast-growth, private equity-backed energy management outsourcing company that is committed to reducing global carbon emissions for small to medium sized enterprises. We are the premier sustainability partner for businesses with repeatable footprints such as restaurant chains, assisted living facilities, retail franchises, and more. With zero upfront investment, Budderfly installs, monitors, and manages a combination of patented technologies, equipment upgrades, and proprietary energy software to help deliver complete energy saving solutions for our customers.
Ranked #2 in energy companies and #10 overall on the 2021 Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies list.
We are an energetic and dedicated team working together to make a positive impact on the environment while providing an excellent customer experience. We are growing quickly and looking to add talented people who are passionate about making the world a better place!
We are seeking an out of the box thinking, dependable, hardworking, Customer Care and Support File Retention Specialist. Applicants should be experienced with Microsoft Office Suite products, specifically Microsoft Excel and the ability to accurately track, forecast, and report on business initiatives.
- Act as Liaison between Customer Care and the business.
- Provide dedication to improve customer service and business productivity.
- Proactively manage customer portfolio through ticketing, addendum/contract collection and email/phone campaigns:
- Emergency HVAC Replacement.
- New Customer Builds.
- Customer Sales/Transfers.
- Customer Terminations/Opt-outs.
- Utility: Rates, Demand Management, Planned/Unplanned Service Work.
- Provide excellent and timely customer service through phone, email, chat.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Able to work as a team player and independently.
- Creative problem solver with ability to multi-task.
- Passion for energy savings.
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Experience forecasting.
- Minimum HS Diploma/prefer Associate Degree.
- Available Monday – Friday 08:30AM/ET – 05:30PM/ET.
- Start Immediately.
- Pay band: $50-53K ($24.04/hour to $25.04/hour).
Job Location: Shelton, Connecticut (company headquarters).(Hybrid).
What We Offer:
- Career advancement opportunities in a fast-growing, supportive company environment
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vison, 401K, life insurance, and disability insurance
- Opportunity to work as part of a team that values its members and works together to achieve positive change.
Budderfly is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status, and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
We welcome all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career web page as a result of your disability.