Saving the World! Help Wanted…
Budderfly is a fast-growth, private equity-backed energy management outsourcing company that is committed to reducing global carbon emissions for small to medium sized enterprises. We are the premier sustainability partner for businesses with repeatable footprints such as restaurant chains, assisted living facilities, retail franchises, and more. With zero upfront investment, Budderfly installs, monitors, and manages a combination of patented technologies, equipment upgrades, and proprietary energy software to help deliver complete energy saving solutions for our customers.
Ranked #2 in energy companies and #10 overall on the 2021 Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies list.
We are an energetic and dedicated team working together to make a positive impact on the environment while providing an excellent customer experience. We are growing quickly and looking to add talented people who are passionate about making the world a better place!
You have a passion for energy efficiency. You are looking to join a team where hard work is valued. You want to grow with a company that is committed to change.
Budderfly is an energy management outsourcing company that delivers guaranteed energy savings, with no out-of-pocket costs to our customers through our unique Energy Efficiency-as-a-Service solution. We provide all the technology, 100% of the investment in efficiency upgrades, and the expertise to deliver the most energy efficient, highest savings solution without the project risks or the frustration of competing financial tradeoffs. We combine constant monitoring, maintenance, and upgrades such as LED lighting, superior HVAC, Budderfly IOT sensors, temperature and refrigeration controls, renewable energy sourcing, and more into an easy, one-stop solution.
We are growing and have immediate need to hire a Warehouse Manager Associate with potential for growth and additional responsibilities in our Milford, CT facility.
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of warehouse operations, ensuring efficient and effective handling of goods, inventory management, and supervision of warehouse staff. This role requires strong organizational, leadership, and problem-solving skills to maintain optimal warehouse performance.
- Inventory Management:
- Monitor and maintain accurate inventory levels.
- Implement inventory control procedures to minimize losses and discrepancies.
- Conduct regular stock audits and reconcile any discrepancies.
- Plan and optimize warehouse layout for efficient storage and retrieval.
- Oversee inbound and outbound shipments, ensuring timely and accurate processing.
- Manage the loading and unloading of goods.
- Supervise order picking, packing, and shipping processes.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and company policies.
- Recruit, train, and supervise warehouse staff.
- Set performance goals and provide ongoing feedback.
- Foster a culture of teamwork, accountability, and safety.
- Identify opportunities for process optimization and efficiency.
- Implement best practices to improve warehouse operations.
- Continuously evaluate and adjust workflows as needed.
- Implement quality control measures to maintain product integrity.
- Address and resolve product or order discrepancies.
- Ensure products are stored and handled properly to prevent damage.
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g., logistics, procurement) to ensure smooth operations.
- Communicate effectively with vendors, suppliers, and customers as needed.
- Assist in the development and management of the warehouse budget.
- Monitor expenses and implement cost-saving measures when possible.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years' experience in warehouse management.
- Proven experience in warehouse management or a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of inventory management software and warehouse management systems.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with safety regulations and best practices in warehouse operations.
- Physical fitness and ability to lift heavy objects when necessary.
- Forklift certification (optional but preferred).
- Knowledge of Lean or Six Sigma principles (preferred).
What We Offer:
- Career advancement opportunities in a fast-growing, supportive company environment
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vison, 401K, life insurance, and disability insurance
- Opportunity to work as part of a team that values its members and works together to achieve positive change.
Budderfly is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status, and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
We welcome all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career web page as a result of your disability.