Executive Account Manager
Saving the World! Help Wanted…
Budderfly is a fast-growth, private equity-backed energy management outsourcing company that is committed to reducing global carbon emissions for small to medium sized enterprises. We are the premier sustainability partner for businesses with repeatable footprints such as restaurant chains, assisted living facilities, retail franchises, and more. With zero upfront investment, Budderfly installs, monitors, and manages a combination of patented technologies, equipment upgrades, and proprietary energy software to help deliver complete energy saving solutions for our customers.
Ranked #2 in energy companies and #10 overall on the 2021 Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies list.
We are an energetic and dedicated team working together to make a positive impact on the environment while providing an excellent customer experience. We are growing quickly and looking to add talented people who are passionate about making the world a better place!
Budderfly is on a mission to help businesses dramatically reduce their carbon footprint while significantly lowering their energy costs. We deliver guaranteed energy savings with no out-of-pocket costs to our customers through our unique Energy Efficiency-as-a-Service solution. We provide all the technology, 100% of the investment in efficiency upgrades, and the expertise to deliver the most energy efficient, highest savings solutions to our customers risk-free. We are a fast-growing and fast-paced organization looking to add talented people who are passionate about making the world a better place!
We have an opportunity for a motivated individual to fill the role of Executive Account Manager. In this position, the successful candidate will be responsible for acting as the liaison to our customer’s executive teams to build strong relationships and ensure that their requests are met with a focus on positive customer experience.
Why this Role is Important:
Budderfly is committed to ensuring that all our customers’ needs are understood and addressed while dramatically reducing their carbon footprint and significantly lowering their energy costs. The Executive Account Manager will take the hand off from the Account Executive who sold the business and continue to grow and enhance the customer relationship at the highest levels of their organization.
- Build strong client relationships at the executive level to maintain current business and acquire new customers/locations
- Communicate with executive level contacts at our largest customers to ensure that their needs are understood and addressed
- Coach and manage the internal team to best support your customer base
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure that customer requests are fulfilled and projects are going to plan
- Resolve complaints and keep track of all processes that pertain to the client’s needs
- Solve problems for customers by understanding and exceeding their expectations.
- Set up and run customer meetings that proactively demonstrate our value to them and cover billing, capital investments, energy savings, new offering, supply options and any other topics that fir their expectations.
- Track all interactions with customers using our CRM
- Collect and analyze data concerning consumer behavior to understand changing needs
- Perform regular check-ins with current customers to determine satisfaction levels and any opportunities for continuous improvement
- Conduct regular reviews with the customer going over program performance
- Travel as needed to meet with customers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or related Energy industry experience.
- Extensive experience building and managing C Level relationships with clients in an Executive Sales or Account Management role.
- Ability to understand and assist in meeting customers’ company sustainability goals
- Detail oriented, organized, thorough and productive.
- Ability to use multiple tools to fully understand internal and external customer issues and business needs.
- Ability to prioritize and support multiple customer projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, oral, written communication, and presentation skills
Compensation: $95,000.00 - $110,000.00, based on factors including level of experience, skillset, qualifications, and location.
Job Location: Shelton, CT: Hybrid work schedule
What We Offer:
- Career advancement opportunities in a fast-growing, supportive company environment
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vison, 401K, life insurance, and disability insurance
- Opportunity to work as part of a team that values its members and works together to achieve positive change.
Budderfly is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status, and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
We welcome all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career web page as a result of your disability.