😃 🚀 ✨ My Role Isn’t Listed (Yet)
C2V Capital Partners
Our world is mobile — the phones in our pockets, our 10+ IoT devices at home, the cars we drive, the way we conduct our work, and the point-of-sale devices from which we buy our coffee and donuts. Embrace is on a mission to make all of our edge experiences exceptional by helping revolutionary companies evolve and excel in this mobile-world that did not exist even 7 years ago. Customers, like Goat, Hilton, Masterclass, Home Depot, and Cameo, love Embrace’s mobile observability and data platform because it makes extremely complicated and voluminous data actionable.
About the Role
If none of our listed careers are quite right for you, that’s okay! We’re a growing startup with new opportunities opening up every day. Let us know in your cover letter what you’re looking for, and we’ll reach out if there’s a fit!
- Perspective - seeking to understand others’ perspectives
- Investing - investing in discovering value, unprompted
- Honesty - delivering brutal honesty kindly
- Simplest - finding the simplest solutions by focusing on outcomes
- Ownership - empowering yourself and others through solutions, not answers
- Dark Humor - finding levity together, even when tackling hard problems
Why join Embrace?
Embrace is growing and recently raised a Series B backed by YCombinator, NEA, Greycroft, and the founders of Testflight, Parse, and PagerDuty. The repeat founding team also started Scopely, a $3B+ unicorn mobile startup. Enterprises, revolutionaries, and vendors rely on the Embrace Data Platform to capture 100% of user-behavioral and technical time-based session data rather than relying on sampling. The engineering, data science, UX, and product teams at NYTimes, Hyatt, OkCupid, and Owlet are driving their businesses with Embrace.
Something looks off?