Program Manager (Hardware)
ABOUT COOLIT SYSTEMS
Founded in Calgary, Alberta in 2001, CoolIT Systems Inc. is the global leader in liquid cooling technology. Today, CoolIT’s technology is disrupting the inefficient, expensive, and outdated paradigm of using air to keep electronics cool.
We work with the biggest names in the technology industry to enable high-performance data centers and desktop computers that are used for everything from solving science’s most complex problems to delivering the latest high-end entertainment experiences.
As a Deloitte Fast 50 Clean Technology 2022 award winner, CoolIT expects to continue our strong growth trend in 2023. With a record-breaking open order book and an average YoY revenue growth rate of 60% since 2016, there’s never been a more exciting time to join our team.
This is a remote role which will report to our Calgary headquarters. We are seeking a candidate located in Texas to provide service to a client located in the Austin area. Frequent travel/site visits to this client will be required.
- Accountable for the Planning, Development and Launch of New Product Introductions (NPI)
- Work closely and collaboratively on product development with leading global brands within major consumer electronics companies
- Work closely with global Business Development and Account Managers to respond to customer RFPs and RFQs
- Oversee and manage NPI project scope, schedule, resources, and budget
- Ensure that all product development follows the CoolIT Product Development Process
- Manage project risks and issues, and respond with the appropriate level of planning and action to ensure all commitments are met
- Hold regular meetings with customers and internal core teams to ensure effective communication and collaboration between cross-functional teams
- Global travel required up to 25%
- A minimum of 5 years in product development role for electromechanical systems
- Engineering degree, preferably in electromechanical discipline
- Experience working with demanding customers from large multinational organizations to provide timely updates and manage expectations
- Experience in project management desirable and PMP designation considered an asset
- Capable of managing complex projects across a global organization with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Track record of delivering projects on time and in budget
- Ability to work on multiple, concurrent problems of diverse scope with diverse teams
- Strong cross functional leader that takes a collaborative approach to tackle projects and overcome roadblocks
We strive to be an employer of choice and as such we believe in rewarding our employees with career and development opportunities that will maintain and strengthen our culture while aligning to our vision and values.
We are a company that is full of vibrant, innovative people who love what we do. Our comprehensive benefits package includes the following:
- Vacation and flex days, and paid company-wide shut down during the holiday season
- Competitive compensation and bonus programs
- Comprehensive benefits including Health, Dental, Health Spending, and a Wellness Account. These costs are covered by CoolIT and in force on your 1st day of work
- Dress for your day - a casual yet professional environment
- Retention rewards like “The Big Coffee Break” that reward tenure with additional vacation time and a monetary bonus
We thank every candidate in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and a credit check.
Something looks off?