Key Account Manager - Hyperscale
Founded in Calgary, Alberta in 2001, CoolIT Systems is the leading Direct Liquid Cooling technology provider for data centers, supercomputers, and desktop computers. We design and manufacture solutions used by the largest tech companies globally.
Recognized as one of “The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2023” by Financial Times and honored with the Deloitte Fast 50 Clean Technology award in 2022, as well as the Deloitte Fast 500 distinction in both 2021 and 2022, CoolIT's rapid growth is capturing global attention.
As demand for generative AI, high performance computing and cloud solutions rapidly expands, there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
This is an exciting opportunity with CoolIT Systems, the leading provider of scalable liquid cooling technology, as a Key Account Manager for hyperscale customers. This role will report into the Director of Business Development. In this role, you'll contribute to our continued growth and success by managing key client relationships and driving revenue and market share. Join our rapidly growing organization and make an impact in the data center industry.
- Build and maintain strong strategic relationships with key cloud service providers.
- Understand client needs and our competitive positioning, challenges, and goals to offer tailored solutions for their cooling requirements to enable growth in sales.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients, delivering exceptional service and support while identifying growth opportunities and nurturing leads into long-term partnerships.
- Achieve CoolIT's program pipeline and forecast targets.
- Create account management plans for hyperscale accounts with double-digit revenue growth.
- Demonstrate technical expertise in data center operations and cooling solutions.
- Develop and maintain strong strategic relationships with key clients in the hyperscale data center industry.
- Collaborate internally to ensure successful project execution from initial discussions to delivery and implementation.
- Stay up to date on industry trends, competition, and emerging technologies in data center cooling.
- Provide market insights and customer feedback to guide product development and innovation.
- Support the commercial aspects of key accounts, such as program pipeline, product pricing, schedules, and escalations.
- Act as a strong advocate for customers within the company, ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to create top-notch sales materials and proposals.
- Engage and learn from the Product and Engineering teams to develop a deep understanding of our hardware and services.
- Lead review and negotiation of customer contracts and manage inputs from stakeholders to drive execution of contracts.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven 5-7 years of experience in key account management, business development, or sales in the hyperscale data center industry or related technology sectors.
- Strong technical acumen with a solid understanding of data center operations and cooling solutions.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets and objectives.
- Ability to travel up to 20% internationally as required for client meetings and industry events.
- Knowledge of data center and IT markets.
- Legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Commerce, or equivalent
- Awareness of data center cooling strategies is considered a strong asset.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Passionate about new technologies.
- A self-motivated individual with a thirst for knowledge that moves fast.
We strive to be an employer of choice and as such we believe in rewarding our employees with career and development opportunities that will maintain and strengthen our culture while aligning to our vision and values.
We are a company that is full of vibrant, innovative people who love what we do. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Vacation and flex days, and paid company-wide shutdown during the holiday season.
- Comprehensive benefits including Dental, Drugs, Optical, Paramedical and Health Spending. These costs are covered by CoolIT and are enacted from your first day.
- Dress for your day – in a casual yet professional environment.
- Retention rewards like “The Big Coffee Break” that reward tenure with additional vacation time and a monetary bonus.
- Employee ownership program.
We thank every candidate in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Your resume will be kept on file, and you may be contacted if a future suitable position becomes available.
Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo background checks including criminal records check and education.