Director Sales Education
Copyleaks Plagiarism Checker
Copyleaks is an artificial intelligence-powered plagiarism detection SaaS platform which is used by hundreds of educational institutions and enterprises around the world to help establish originality and identify plagiarism. Our platform is used by thousands of universities and schools globally to detect plagiarism and AI written content (use of ChatGPT to generate content etc.)
Copyleaks is looking for an experienced and dynamic sales executive to join our rapidly growing EdTech company. The Director of Educational Sales will be responsible for growing revenue through partnerships and direct sales of our AI content and plagiarism detection platform and AI Grader solution with mid to large universities and school districts in North America.
- Identify and meet with key decision makers at mid to large size universities and school districts in North America
- Find and manage RFI/RFQ/RFPs in the educational vertical.
- Meet or exceed your quarterly and annual sales goals by building a pipeline of prospects and winning new deals
- Articulate and craft Copyleaks’ business value through engaging executive-level presentations, including technical details on API and LTI integrations
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises
- Maintain accurate forecasts on an ongoing basis
- Help shape the strategy to reach new markets and set go-to-market plans for new products or feature enhancements
Our ideal candidate will have:
- MUST have 6-8 years of SaaS enterprise level sales experience specifically prospecting and selling to educational institutions.
- Knowledge of how large education institutions make purchasing decisions.
- Good understanding of how key Learning Management Systems (LMS) operate.
- Creativity and interpersonal skills to build relationships with new senior level prospects.
- Executive presence with excellent communication, presentation and negotiations skills, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to understand and articulate complex technical aspects of potential technology integrations and to quickly master new technologies.
- CRM expertise (HubSpot preferred), social selling prowess (including LI Navigator), Google Workspace proficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree/equivalent in a related field.
This is a hybrid position located in New York (Manhattan). We meet in the office twice a week.
- Please note that we do not sponsor visas for this position. You must have legal authorization to work in the United States.