Senior Manager, Influencer, Partnerships and Communications Marketing
Who we are:
Ellis Brooklyn is an award-winning, sustainable fragrance brand. Since 2016, we've been creating fine fragrances from a different perspective, focusing on modern innovations, quality ingredients and a modern approach to our everyday fragrances.
Who You Are:
As the Senior Manager of Influencer, Partnerships and Communications Marketing, you will be a part of an innovative, fast-paced team dedicated to producing exciting and engaging experiences that reflect Ellis Brooklyn's brand values. You will help drive the ideation, planning, and execution for next-gen influencer marketing for both evergreen and 360 campaigns across all parts of the marketing funnel from awareness to conversion. You’ll spearhead collaboration across key stakeholders like Marketing, Social Media, IRL/Partnerships, Paid Media, Retail and Brand DTC to ensure we’re maximizing our influencer programs to drive brand love and affinity and deliver on our key business objectives.
This position requires a candidate with a deep understanding of the influencer landscape with their finger on the pulse of who’s who and who’s upcoming in beauty, skincare and culture balanced with sharp analytical capabilities and can make data-informed decisions and recommendations. You will report to the Director of Integrated Marketing and Founder/CEO. This position also manages a digital and social media coordinator.
• Partner with Director and Founder to architect and oversee paid and organic influencer marketing strategy for all key product launches and help develop big picture, “always-on” strategy for ongoing, evergreen marketing campaigns as well as brand and retail moments
• Drive accelerated growth and build brand advocacy via influencer/creator led social and digital communications
• Build and maintain brand relationships with new and existing influencers from macro to micro
• Lead all paid partner partnerships and campaigns, work with Influencer Manager for flawless execution of campaigns from contracts, negotiations, talent and content briefing and final delivery of content
• Support key influencer, consumer and brand events and experiences, ensuring activations are supported through key influencer partnerships
• Help create a disruptive organic mailing strategy, overseeing campaign mailer ideation, new influencer outreach and daily send outs
• Help drive strategy, process and oversee 360 influencer led paid social content. Partner with paid media and organic social team to develop and maximize engagement-driving and revenue-driving content. Partner and liaise with commercial teams (Direct to Consumer (DTC) and retail) to build revenue-driving and storytelling influencer partnerships that support the key business goals
• Help oversee brand’s VIP and Celebrity programming, identifying up and coming talent and building relationships on behalf of the brand
• Utilize influencer analytics platforms and survey competitive landscape to share insights and trends to create data-driven strategies and best in class programming
• Support the development of comprehensive global influencer toolkits for international guidance and implementation including but not limited to Influencer and Partner Guidelines, Briefs, Tools/Collateral, Mailers. Support international market influencer planning and act as a liaison to HQ for go to market influencer strategies
• Help develop standards, expertise and best practices within paid and organic Influencer to inform and scale across all marketing and channel platforms. Establish rules of the road within and outside of the influencer marketing department, help create and implement processes and timelines and own big picture 360 go to market strategy
• Work with Director to evolve our reporting and analytics. Contribute to weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports inclusive of retailer, global, marketing campaign, influencer social media results and provide insights, recommendations with a laser focus on meeting and exceeding KPI’s
• Collaborate with Brand Marketing, PR/Influencer and E-commerce teams to execute integrated campaigns across paid, earned and owned channels and to ensure that influencer strategy is aligned with brand priorities
• Reinvent and rethink “how things have always been done” - continuously propose fresh creative ideas while analyzing data and consumer trends to identify relevant opportunities that challenge status quo
• 7 - 8 years of relevant work experience in communications, influencer marketing and PR or related role including direct experience owning and operating high-growth influencer programs
• Experience in beauty or skincare space required, international experience preferred
• A deep understanding of the social media and digital communications landscape, their unique audiences and how to use them to maximize branding and marketing efforts; a general understanding of digital marketing and affiliate marketing
• An ability to manage valuable relationships and collaborate with both internal and external partners
• Have a strong aesthetic judgment; can convey ideas in a clear and precise way without losing the essence of the brand; have a solid understanding of the brand demographic and what style of content will work best with the brand’s overall aesthetic.
• Strong organizational skills, detail oriented; ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment, creative, initiative driven self-starter who can take an idea and run with it.
• Excellent communication skills
• Understanding of global/regional differences
• Exceptional time management skills and interpersonal relations
• Experience with analytics software, content management systems and SEO tools. Experience with Tribe Dynamics and Dash Hudson preferred
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment while working on multiple projects simultaneously
• This position is on a hybrid office model and will require being in our NYC based offices 3x a week
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000
Ellis Brooklyn offers full-time employees:
- Medical Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Product Discounts
- Company and Team Off-Sites
Ellis Brooklyn is dedicated to hiring a diverse workplace that celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information or disability.
Health and Safety Statement:
The health and safety of you and the Ellis Brooklyn Team is important to us. Covid-19 vaccination will be required to work in our office.