Telephone Campaigns Delivery Manager
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Telephone Campaigns Delivery Manager is an experienced and strategic leader who will use their knowledge and expertise of telephone fundraising campaigns to assist Hubbub customers with developing and running successful in-house telephone appeals.
Through your leadership and expertise, you are seen as a trusted advisor for our customers - acting with confidence, assertiveness and kindness. Alongside the Commercial Director, you are responsible for proactively driving the creation and development of this area of the business - ensuring our customers see success from their campaigns. About Hubbub
We exist to power the good causes of the world. Because only they can ensure we all live our lives to the fullest, and humanity has a future we can all be proud of. We achieve this by creating communities around those causes, centred on all forms of giving.
Our core business is to provide awesome fundraising and engagement technology for the education and charity sectors.
We are a fully remote team working locally and globally, with individuals, movements and nonprofits, to build the technology, deliver the programmes and create and grow the communities and the impact those communities have. Our people are giving of their time, energy and attention, we take our ability to have fun seriously, and we have an awful lot of grit. We all care deeply about our shared mission; we expect you to, as well.
- Play Nice
- Be Generous
- Have Grit
We are a remote-first team, based in the UK, with the option of having flexible office membership if necessary. This role will mainly be in typical business working hours with the option/need for overtime outside these hours, sometimes. We are open to flexible working arrangements. We understand the importance of in-person contact and have at least 2 company gatherings a year (we aim for more).
We are a curious bunch and want to continue learning. We want you to develop in your role and support you to increase your abilities and impact.
Salary and benefits
Annual Salary of £40K to £50K + Bonus (with some flexibility for the right candidate)
- 4.5 day working week
- 24.5 days annual leave
- 3 extra days at Christmas
- 4.5 Life days
- Access to Perkbox
- Healthcare cash plan
- We encourage shared parental leave and pay above the statutory amount for Paternity and Maternity Leave.
About this role
This is an exciting new opportunity that we have created in our team for someone with previous experience in managing and delivering successful telephone appeals within the charity sector. Hubbub customers often run telephone appeals as part of their fundraising strategy for individual giving and we want to add our support in addition to n their digital giving campaigns and appeals.
With your product and industry knowledge, you will work with the Hubbub Account Managers and the rest of the team to proactively ensure that our customers get the very best from what Hubbub has to offer.
This is initially a 6-month contract that we hope will progress to a permanent role.
This is a full-time (4.5 days per week) role and may require flexible evening working hours when required.
- A natural leader, motivated by getting the very best out of your customers and your wider team.
- Energised by engaging and meeting new people. Poised and able to forge strong bonds with people you don’t know and interact with curiosity and empathy.
- Someone with attention to detail, who can follow instructions and processes to work effectively with little supervision and a high degree of self-motivation.
- Comfortable not always having the answers, but able to continue the conversation, knowing you can find the answer out and get it to your contact in good time.
- A person with an organised and methodical approach to your work, you are comfortable with keeping systems updated and ready for handing over to others.
- A problem solver who can collaborate with the rest of the team to help make an idea better, who can assess a system or process and make improvements, even small ones.
- Have previously run and/or managed the delivery of fundraising telephone appeals in the charity sector with proven results.
- Have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple customer relationships at varying stages in their relationship with the business.
- Have a human-centred approach, understanding different styles and how to get the best from the people you interact with.
- Strongly IT literate, with experience of Google for Business and Hubspot (or similar CRM).
- Display a strong telephone manner with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Highly personable, and able to build positive relationships quickly. You over-communicate and have the ability to control a busy client list.
- be responsible for developing and managing Hubbub’s telephone campaigns delivery service, ensuring that we effectively collaborate with customers to help them with the delivery and management of their telephone campaigns.
- Be a trusted advisor to our customers, using your leadership, expertise, outstanding and consistent communication and robust expectation setting to guide our customers towards success. At times, this may see you acting as the lead consultant to customers.
- Work with other customer-facing commercial team members to continually improve processes that you own to better the customer experience, reduce customer churn and increase upsell opportunities.
- Work across the business to advocate for the technical needs of our customers.
- Use your initiative to keep updated with what is happening with our customers and the sector to determine what is best for our customers - giving them the right advice to help establish best practices across the sector.
- Be acutely aware of our value propositions and market positioning, alongside those of our competitors, which equips you with an opinion that is relevant to helping our customers see the value in what we offer.
Your success in the role
Your success will be measured in a few simple ways, the priority of which will be your ability to develop and manage a successful telephone campaign support service for our customers, as well as ensuring that customer campaign successes contribute toward the overall success of our customer's wider appeals.
Hubbub is an equal opportunities employer and we are keen to speak with you even if you feel you don’t have the ‘right’ professional experience but are fully capable of doing the role. We think all life experience is valuable and useful for this role. Hitting the ground running is useful, but you will get supportive on-the-job training to support your success
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: I am your new Telephone Campaigns Delivery Manager.
In your cover letter, please write a little bit about yourself that can’t be found on your CV, including the following:
- What encouraged you to apply;
- Why Hubbub;
- Why you are the best candidate for this role
You must have the right to work in the UK. The closing date is midnight (BST) on July 31st. We will review all applications after that date and contact you by email if we have progressed your application to interview. If you have not heard back by 8th August, please feel free to contact us as we are always happy to provide feedback when asked.