Invixium is a global provider of touchless biometric solutions that utilize face recognition and temperature detection for access control, workforce management, and visitor screening. The company focuses on touchless biometric solutions that ensure the safety and security of the enterprise as well as the employee’s peace of mind. Invixium's IXM WEB software provides a comprehensive summary and health of the biometric system for increased safety, health, security, and productivity. The company has been in the industry for years, with a wide range of clients from various sectors across the globe.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Software Engineer. The Software Engineer will be responsible for building, coding, testing, and debugging software solutions for Invixium's products. The day-to-day tasks include developing web applications, software development, programming, and implementing object-oriented programming (OOP) principles.
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality software solutions using .NET technologies, including MVC and .NET Core.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze project requirements.
- Perform code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members.
- Troubleshoot software issues to ensure optimal performance and reliability.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in software development.
- Work with an agile team to develop, test and maintain web based business applications built on Microsoft technologies
- Participate in peer reviews of solution designs and coding standards/methodology.
- Research new technologies as a replacement for existing obsolete methods or technologies.
- Responsible for mentoring mid-level engineers and reviewing the code as necessary.
- Proficiently analyze and efficiently resolve technical and application issues.
- Integrate solutions with third-party software while ensuring security and optimal performance.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on time and within
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer, Bachelor of Engineering in IT, MCA MSc IT or similar
- 2-5 years of professional experience in software development using .NET technologies.
- Proficiency in .NET, MVC, .NET Core, and C#.
- Hands-on experience with Web API and OAuth 2.0 .
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure CLOUD & Angular JS
- Experience with source control (e.g., Git) and Agile development methodologies is a plus.
- A strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, Solution designing, RDBMS, and MSSQL will be mandatory.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP communication methodology and security standards.
- Good communication and teamwork abilities.
NOTE: Preference will be given to Immediate Joiner and Local Gujarat based Candidates.