LOOK Optic’s Operations Team is looking for an Inventory and Demand Planner. This role will implement a strategy and methodology behind sales and inventory forecasting. You will analyze and manage our e-commerce and wholesale business's inventory needs and report to our SVP of Product and Operations.
- Work closely with Marketing and Finance to forecast demand and plan inventory across product categories.
- Alongside our leadership team, develop and build on our inventory strategy
- Own the execution of our inventory and demand planning model, incorporating marketing initiatives, sales history, and projections to determine how much to purchase across our 1,500 SKUs
- Generate buying plans that consider lead time, MOQs, and proper safety stock levels
- Monitor and report on sales trends, SKU mix, and margins on individual SKUs and product categories
- Present actionable demand plan insights by leveraging weekly/monthly data resources and analysis to share emerging trends, performance guidance, and overall business perspectives
- Support in other supply chain activities on the operations team
- Adept in inventory management modeling, forecasting, reporting, and automation
- 4-6 years of experience in inventory planning/forecasting or a similar role
- Highly proficient in Excel and Google Sheets, managing complex models
- Experience building and managing relationships with cross-functional partners and stakeholders