Customer Success Manager, Population Intelligence
The Customer Success Manager, Population Intelligence works cross functionally with a number of different internal and external stakeholders and stakeholder groups to support Populi’s overall customer success.
This leader will own a customer’s maturity life cycle, and be a key supporter of customers’ data-driven initiatives. Working in coordination with a team of customer-facing business analysts, they will help design and deliver services that support customer specific intelligence use cases to help customers meet their marketing, planning and patient growth goals.
The Customer Success Manager, Population Intelligence is able to interpret data sets, identify trends and patterns valuable for diagnostic and predictive intelligence, and be knowledgeable about claims and population data nuances. They will also understand how customers will apply data and intelligence in technical environments including the use of common tools like AWS, GCP, Azure, Tableau, PowerBI.Responsibilities
- Guide Populi clients through the customer journey and customer maturity model
- Work closely with clients to define and achieve their goals and objectives with Populi’s solutions; leveraging past experience gained from working with, or within a health system strategic planning, market analysis, marketing or business analytics function
- Deliver and present key information and analytics performed by Populi to customer stakeholders that align with their goals and objectives
- Ensure clients are progressing toward meeting their goals and objectives with Populi solutions
- Hold periodic Executive Business Reviews with customers with support from the EVP/GM
- Create strategies for increasing and maintaining adoption of Populi solutions
- Contribute to the evolution of the Populi Customer Maturity Model
- Be customers’ advocate internally at Populi, working with the EVP, General Manager and Product and Engineering teams to ensure customer feedback is captured, documented and discussed for possible product roadmap inclusion and prioritization
- Interest in, and ability to deliver, customer satisfaction across various health systems (primarily), payer and ancillary health services verticals and their various planning, strategy and marketing functions
- Substantial experience working with, or within health system strategic planning, market analysis and/or service line planning organizations
- Applied understanding of healthcare-related data and analytics to support healthcare providers’ business objectives; including 5+ years of experience with healthcare data and use cases, particularly claims data-driven market and service line-related analyses
- Working knowledge of billing practices, ICD-10 and other coding systems in use, and subtleties of service line definitions.
- Comfortable working cross-functionally, with the ability to build strong business and technical leader relationships, as well as influence their thinking and understanding. Particular emphasis on interacting with and influencing product development teams
- Experience operating in a fast-paced environment, as well as at significant scale
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work cross functionally
- A strong understanding of the competitive landscape for healthcare intelligence data and associated solutions