Marketing Content Manager
Come join IntelliBoard, an EdTech and one of our portfolio companies! https://intelliboard.net
- This is a remote role, but need someone living in Connecticut
IntelliBoard is on a mission to improve learning outcomes through data. Our goal is to empower data-driven organizations to simplify processes, solve problems, and promote action informed by what your data is telling you.
As an Investor-backed SaaS company within the Data Analytics industry, IntelliBoard provides the most comprehensive Learning Analytics platform on the market today globally; Power that combines data from a wide variety of sources: the Learning Management System (LMS), Information System of Record (SIS,HRIS) and other individual tools, or even spreadsheets.
IntelliBoard is comprised of mission and outcome driven, learner-focused, brilliant professionals that bring a wide array of world class skills to our industry. We dream BIG and share the same vision, but each provides a unique perspective. We strive to provide a well-rounded, holistic approach to everything we do. We genuinely like working with each other, enjoy solving problems for our clients and love to win!
- We are well-funded high growth organization with an opportunity to create a distinct position as the category leader within our industry.
- Our brand is highly regarded as a thought-leading solutions provider that is solving important problems for our customers. According to our community, the work we do matters.
- Our platform has served over 45 million students across 450+ customers in 40+ countries
- We are proud to have partnerships with industry leaders such as Anthology, Ellucian, Workday Moodle, and many others.
MARKETING CONTENT MANAGER
Employment Type: Full-Time, Remote
Reporting Structure: Chief Revenue Officer
The Marketing Content Manager (MCM) serves as the creative and production link between our Demand Gen and Product Marketing teams to plan and develop compelling content that inspires action and helps to achieve our commercial goals.
The MCM is responsible for developing, planning, and implementing an organization's overall content strategy. Their responsibility is to manage the creation and production of marketing content both online and off-line. As MCM, your goal is to drive leads and to help nurture potential customers through the sales funnel. That is the big picture and to get it done, you rely heavily—if not exclusively—on content.
The content you produce might be as varied as the tasks themselves and can include email copy, event programming, articles, social media posts, blog posts, ebooks, newsletters, guest blogs, infographics or even videos.
- Creating content
- Generating ideas for content
- Planning an editorial calendar
- Developing a content strategy
- Create, edit copy for email, webinars, client stories
- Setting deadlines and making sure they are met
- Developing and ensuring everyone is adhering to a style guide
- Keeping track of progress on projects
- Testing content elements such as headlines
- Contribute to creation of product marketing (product description, case studies, white papers)
- Develop customer centric marketing programs such as campaigns, newsletters, webinar series
- Assist in preparing presentations & other materials used company wide
- Sales & Account Management Team Quota Achievement
- Pipeline Generation, Pipeline Conversion, Pipeline Coverage to Quota
- You are a self-starter, a go-getter who needs little direction to problem solve
- You are a leader that enjoys mentorship and coaching to bring others up around you and reach their potential
- You are willing to step up beyond the core responsibilities to get the job done
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit that embraces continual learning, change and growth
- You are curious and a risk taker who is willing to test, fail, learn
- You care about being inclusive, promoting equity, and celebrating diversity
- You are available to work a flexible schedule
- You possess good knowledge and hands on mindset surrounding call coaching and email structuring to generate success from outreach
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 4+ years of writing and research experience at an agency or a related field (PR/marketing, journalism, or publishing)
- Has a mindset that’s equal parts passionate storyteller, strategic thinker, and diligent project manager
- Consistently produces clean, coherent, and engaging short-form and long-form content in a variety of voices and tones, including blog posts, website copy, awards submissions, infographics, social posts, white papers, research reports, and video scripts
- Outstanding grammar and proofreading capabilities
- A deep understanding of content optimization and content and inbound marketing best practices.
- Regularly collaborates with graphic designers to incorporate visual storytelling elements into written content
- Cultivates strong relationships through client-facing interactions and virtual collaboration with colleagues
- Develops, drives, and executes content strategies to ensure all content aligns with business goals and target audiences
- Serves as a thought leader and inspiration to colleagues, helping to create a culture of creativity and excellence
- Curious by nature and possesses the ability to self-motivate
- Eager to advance their career and who wants to work for a company that rewards hard work and hustle
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
IntelliBoard is committed to diversity and the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national, social, or ethnic origin, age, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, family or parental status, military status, marital status, mental or physical disabilities, or any other status protected by law.
IntelliBoard offers a robust benefits package that includes medical insurance, paid time off, 401k, and professional development opportunities. Our culture sets us apart- we look forward to you learning more about us!