Technical Content Writer
Shelf is revolutionizing Generative AI by offering organizations a secure way to incorporate large language models to scale their knowledge, boost employee performance, and improve customer satisfaction. Our technology assesses, identifies issues, prioritizes improvements, and monitors content on a continuous basis in order to turn an organization’s knowledge into an infrastructure for Generative AI enablement. Our clients include Fortune 100 leaders across industries and continents and we are in an exciting period of high growth.
Technical Content Writer
Join Shelf in leading the way to better answers everywhere through Generative AI. As our Technical Content Writer, you will be responsible for explaining complex information about artificial intelligence, natural language processing and machine learning to technical audiences in order to catalyze engagement.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a solid foundation in data science, artificial intelligence or a related field, and experience in prompt engineering and technical writing. You will be responsible for creating high volumes of clear, concise, and accurate content for developer and technical audiences.
We’re Looking For Someone Who Will:
- Leverage LLM's and personal experience to create high-quality, engaging, and SEO-friendly content across multiple formats, such as blogs, white papers, glossaries, FAQs, tutorials, videos, and product documentation
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including programmers, data scientists and engineers, to gather information, insights, and product understanding for content creation
- Research highly technical subject matter, organize information from multiple sources, and express your findings in clear and concise content for publication
- Edit content contributed by internal stakeholders in engineering and product for accuracy, grammar, relevance, and adherence to brand voice
- Manage the content calendar and ensure timely delivery of content assets, adhering to editorial guidelines and brand voice
- Optimize all externally-facing content for search engines and user experience, incorporating relevant keywords, metadata, and SEO best practices
What You Bring
- A minimum of 3-5 years of proven work experience as a technical writer
- An educational background in data science, artificial intelligence, or a related field
- Experience leveraging Generative AI to produce a high volume of content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively translate complex technical information into clear, concise, and user-friendly content.
- Exceptional editorial skills, with strong attention to detail and impeccable grammar
- An understanding of SEO best practices and how to optimize content for search engines
- Self-motivated and proactive, with a passion for staying ahead of industry trends and continuously improving content development strategies
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience and willingness to work on a global product with team members in different time zones
- Strong interest in working with new technology and software tools
What We Offer
- Company Stock Options
- Hardware: MacBook Pro
- Modern technical stack. Develop open-source software
- Working on B2B contract
- According to MarketWatch in November 2022, the global knowledge management market size was valued at US $405 Billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 18.12% during the forecast period, reaching US $1.1 Trillion by 2027
- Our Leadership Team has deep knowledge management and AI domain expertise and enterprise SaaS background to execute this plan
- We have raised over $60 million in funding and our investors include Tiger Global, Insight Partners, Connecticut Innovations, and others
- Our platform has been consistently rated #1 for overall usability by Gartner Digital Markets, and has received Easiest to Use, Easiest to Admin, and Highest Adoption awards from G2., and product of the year and innovation awards from leading publications, such as CIO Review.
- We have high velocity growth powered by the most innovative product in our category, 3X growth for 3 years in a row
- We now have over 100 employees in multiple U.S. states and European countries, and we have ambitious hiring goals over the next year