Park City, UT, US, 84098
Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
- Perform a variety of operations related to the painting of precision aerospace mechanical power drive products such as accessory drive transmissions, gearboxes, brakes, clutches, hubs, pumps and flight trim actuators
- Use precision measuring/ viscosity instruments to ensure conformance to specified tolerances following applicable documentation, engineering instructions, and specifications
- High School Diploma, Advanced Technical Degree a plus
- Two years' experience in aerospace environment preferred
- Strong painting aptitude
- Flexible to changing tasks and workload
- Willing to work overtime and/or split shifts on short notice
- Self-motivated, creative, team oriented, resourceful, adaptable, results oriented, willingness to learn
- Capable of reading drawings, sketch sheets, maintenance documents
- Capable of using HVLP spray equipment
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word & Excel
- Familiar with AS9100 & NADCAP processes and procedures a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Please be aware that the Company requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain OR show proof of a vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Please contact us if you require assistance in applying for Triumph Group and we will provide reasonable accommodations via HRDepartment@triumphgroup.com. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here .
Nearest Major Market: Salt Lake City