Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
Operations Operatives carry out the build and test of hydraulic and mechanical assemblies, from a kit of parts to final inspection. These activities require the following of detailed written work instructions, in accordance with strict Aviation standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• The preparation and assembly of components following strict guidelines and instructions set by the Company and its customers, in accordance with required Aviation standards
• Complete self-inspection of components and related cleaning, to enable Quality Inspection and control checks to be carried out
• Company procedures to be followed and records maintained to ensure full traceability of components and activities
• To follow strict health and safety guidelines, including the wearing of all specified PPE
• Completion of any work-related tasks, which would be deemed reasonable of this role
• Maintain a tidy and orderly work area for self and others.
• To support stores when required
• Strong and demonstrable attention to detail in the creation and testing of electrical and hydraulic components
• Ability to follow written instructions, in accordance with required Aviation standards, in the creation and testing of components
• Must be task/ achievement focussed
• Must have good written and oral skills
• Experience of computer use an advantage
• A team player.
• Based in Deeside
• Travel to other Triumph sites may be required
• Hours of Employment: 37 hours a week. Flexibility may be required. Shift hours may be necessary.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Please be aware that the Company requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain OR show proof of a vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Please contact us if you require assistance in applying for Triumph Group and we will provide reasonable accommodations via HRDepartment@triumphgroup.com. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here .