Wellington, KS, US, 67152
Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
Performs accessory repair and overhaul, including cleaning, tearing down, inspecting and rebuilding using appropriate tooling as required by
Maintenance manuals, drawings, service bulletins and work instructions, to ensure airworthiness
- Performs disassembly and cleaning of units
- Performs minor repair operations, such as flushing, grit blasting, vapor degreasing, using basic machining equipment
- Performs initial planning on SRO according to customer specifications, OEM manual requirements, service bulletins, DER repairs and other applicable work instructions
- Maintains a minimum 80% billable percentage
- Monitors material shelf-life; collects and properly disposes out-of-date material
- Maintains a safe and audit-ready work area
- Performs other duties as assigned
Thorough knowledge of:
o Microsoft office basics
o Learn industry-related software
o Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating/ maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
o Read and interpret basic inspection tools; I.D., O.D., “C”, depth micrometers and calipers
o Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Must be able to obtain respiratory certification and wear a face respirator
- Must possess the necessary hand tools to perform position responsibilities
- Ability to obtain a Mechanic stamp
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Please be aware that the Company requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain OR show proof of a vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Please contact us if you require assistance in applying for Triumph Group and we will provide reasonable accommodations via HRDepartment@triumphgroup.com. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here .
Nearest Major Market: Wichita