Technician, Assembly Test 1
Technician, Assembly Test 1
Yakima, WA, US, 98903
Shift 2: 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm / Monday - Friday
Assemble and finish production components to specifications, perform some functional tests, recognize, and report defective parts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble various critical tolerance hydraulic assembly components while following work instructions, blueprints, and specifications.
- Finish applications such as lockwire, sealant, and paint touch-up. Installation of identification plates, grease fittings, clamps, and zip ties.
- Using a variety of hand tools and precision measuring instruments that monitor and verify drawing/work order requirements are being met.
- Monitoring and verifying quality in accordance with manufacturing planning, quality plans, and engineering drawings.
- Learn and begin to complete acceptance test procedures.
- Ensuring part quality by utilizing the correct tooling, and standard practices.
- Meeting production deadlines by following manufacturing schedules and procedures.
- Working with support resources and cell leaders to resolve production problems when they arise.
- Maintaining a safe working environment by adhering to safety policies, contributing to risk mitigation management teams, and keeping all work areas clean.
- Contributing to team effort by maintaining a positive attitude.
- Continuously striving to find ways to make the manufacturing process more efficient and effective.
- Contributing to the overall effectiveness of the assembly department through participation in FOD, 5S, TPM, PM, and Process Improvement programs.
Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent required.
Basic understanding of the following preferred:
- Ability to apply concepts of general mathematics.
- Precision measuring device.
- Part drawings/blueprints, dimensioning, and tolerancing.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Intermediate computer skills.
Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations (“ITAR”) and the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.
We offer a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA plans, STD, LTD, life insurance, AD&D, EAP, legal, ID theft, pet insurance, tuition assistance, 401k plan with employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Program, PTO (Paid Time Off), 12 paid holidays and Washington paid sick leave. Pay Range: $16.05 - $22.66 Per Hour. Hiring range and position pay range may differ, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Yakima