Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
Evaluates and develops manufacturing processes by:
o Examines drawings provided by Engineering to verify buildability before Production begins
o Design and develops manufacturing tools to assist and improve production processes
o Create/Improve step by step Assembly Test Instructions with pictorial CAD (SolidWorks) images
o Complete customer PPAP support/documentation/creation/submittal
o PFMEA creation and monitoring
o Provides guidance for manufacturing planning methods used for fabrication ensuring best manufacturing practices are used to obtain desired results
o Resolves technical issues using solutions that involve re-use of existing company designs (as applicable) and new techniques, technologies, or concepts as needed
o Provides manufacturing technical leadership and guidance to staff working on projects
o Work with staff to Identify and implement process improvements
o Responsible for processing jobs through engineering and support the manufacturing of new parts through production
• Understanding common machine shop processes and capabilities
• Confer with equipment vendors
• Facilitates R&D activity between Engineering and Manufacturing
• Responsible for assigned project production planning and layout, organizational set up, progress reporting and departmental coordination to ensure a successful project completion
• Provides technical oversight to a broad range of projects while leveraging emerging technologies, innovation, and creativity
• Work closely with production operators, supervisors, and other functional teams to continually
improve product flow and quality
• Understands manufacturing capacity and capabilities planning
• Assures product and process quality by designing test methods; testing finished product and
process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes
• Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations
• Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing
professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing objectives laid out through site-wide initiatives
• Other tasks/duties/responsibilities as assigned
Dealing with: Complexity, communication, leadership, supervision, hardware specifications, manufacturing methods and procedures, manufacturing quality, product development, presenting technical information
• Due to our company’s position as a key supplier to the US defense industry, all candidates must possess permanent authorization to work in the United States
Education and Experience (Minimum requirements):
• Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field with 5+ years of aerospace/agriculture/automotive experience in hydraulic/electromechanical actuation systems
• Manufacturing background with knowledge of GD&T and tolerance stack-ups
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA plans, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, AD&D, EAP, Legal, ID Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, Tuition Assistance, 401k with Employer Match, Employee Stock Purchase Program, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Time Off (FTO), 12 Paid Holidays and Washington Paid Sick Leave.
Salary Range: $98,500.00 - $147,700.00 Hiring Range and Position Pay to Commensurate with Qualifications and Experience
Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations (“ITAR”) and the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status in order to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Please be aware that the Company requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain OR show proof of a vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Please contact us if you require assistance in applying for Triumph Group and we will provide reasonable accommodations via HRDepartment@triumphgroup.com. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here .
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue