San Antonio, TX, US, 78226
Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
- GSE mechanic performs a variety of repairs and services to maintain Non-Powered ground support equipment.
- Servicing: Various aircraft entry stands, Nitrogen & Oxygen Carts, Aircraft Jacks of all styles, Utility trailers, Hoists, Weapons dollies, Coolant servicing carts, Vacuum testers, Fuel bowsers and barrels, Hydraulic fluid servicing carts, ETC…
- Able to learn how to operate a tire changing machine.
- Able to clearly document maintenance and repair actions accordingly.
- Ability to set up and operate a variety of hand and power tools.
- Coordinate with supervisor and supply department on purchasing required parts.
- Support logistics team as necessary (Internal footprint)
- Basic understanding of hydraulics, mechanics, troubleshooting, & pneumatics.
- Preferred 1 to 2 years mechanical experience.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 75 pounds.
- Must be comfortable climbing ladders up to 20 feet (supported)
- Must maintain valid driver’s license.
Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations (“ITAR”) and the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status in order to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.
Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Please be aware that the Company requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain OR show proof of a vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Please contact us if you require assistance in applying for Triumph Group and we will provide reasonable accommodations via HRDepartment@triumphgroup.com. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here .
Nearest Major Market: San Antonio