Senior Manager, Solutions Implementation
Saving the World! Help Wanted…
Budderfly is a fast-growth, private equity-backed energy management outsourcing company that is committed to reducing global carbon emissions for small to medium sized enterprises. We are the premier sustainability partner for businesses with repeatable footprints such as restaurant chains, assisted living facilities, retail franchises, and more. With zero upfront investment, Budderfly installs, monitors, and manages a combination of patented technologies, equipment upgrades, and proprietary energy software to help deliver complete energy saving solutions for our customers.
Ranked #2 in energy companies and #10 overall on the 2021 Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies list.
We are an energetic and dedicated team working together to make a positive impact on the environment while providing an excellent customer experience. We are growing quickly and looking to add talented people who are passionate about making the world a better place!
We have an opportunity for a motivated individual to fill the role of Senior Program Manager. In this position, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in driving the company's mission to help businesses reduce their carbon footprint and lower energy costs. Their leadership and expertise will be crucial in ensuring the successful deployment of our Energy Efficiency-as-a-Service solutions. By developing and implementing operational strategies, policies, and procedures, they will streamline processes, enhance productivity, and minimize risks, ultimately contributing to the company's overall success.
Why this Role is Important:
This role supports the company’s dedication to challenging the restaurant industry’s norms as it pertains to energy consumption and the performance of HVAC systems; as a member of the Operations team, your leadership skills and program management expertise will be highly valued.
The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership skills and the ability to provide guidance and support to project team while ensuring project success. The Senior Program Manager will be responsible for driving operational efficiency, streamlining processes, and minimizing risks. Tasked with leading a team of project managers, this individual will play a vital role in developing and implementing operational policies and strategies that align with our business objectives. This position requires excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with contractors and suppliers. If you have a proven track record in management and a passion for operational excellence, we want to hear from you. Join our team and make a significant impact on our success!
- Direct and supervise the comprehensive oversight of contractors and their implementation of means and methods, ensuring the successful execution of HVAC Replace program and various energy-saving initiatives. This includes strategically coordinating and optimizing resources, assessing, and mitigating potential risks, and continuously monitoring performance to achieve unparalleled efficiency and cost reductions.
- Ensure optimal employee performance and productivity by providing ongoing feedback, coaching, and development opportunities, fostering a positive work environment, and implementing performance management strategies that align with organizational goals and objectives.
- Lead, empower, and guide the project team to exceed installation goals by providing expert technical guidance, unwavering direction, facilitating resource allocation, and proficient project management through active hands-on involvement.
- Collaborates with the sales, procurement, and engineering teams to accurately forecast material demand and ensure timely ordering, production, and allocation, optimizing efficiency and minimizing delays.
- Continuously evaluate program performance, identify potential risks and issues, and develop mitigation plans to ensure overall program success and customer satisfaction.
- Prepares weekly status reports, internal team documents, and other project governance documents.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, or related field
- 5-7 years of program and project management experience
- Experience with the replacement of existing HVAC / MEP infrastructure
- Experience with multi-trade coordination within the context of infrastructure improvements.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to compile & analyze data.
- Thrive on ambiguity, relentless in creative problem solving with ability to set own goals and effectively deliver to them in a fast-changing environment.
- Superior communication (both written and oral) and presentation skills.
Salary Range: $140,000 - $160,000 / annual
What We Offer:
- Career advancement opportunities in a fast-growing, supportive company environment
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vison, 401K, life insurance, and disability insurance
- Opportunity to work as part of a team that values its members and works together to achieve positive change.
Budderfly is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status, and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
We welcome all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career web page as a result of your disability.