Business Development Representative
Saving the World! Help Wanted…
Budderfly is a fast-growth, private equity-backed energy management outsourcing company that is committed to reducing global carbon emissions for small to medium sized enterprises. We are the premier sustainability partner for businesses with repeatable footprints such as restaurant chains, assisted living facilities, retail franchises, and more. With zero upfront investment, Budderfly installs, monitors, and manages a combination of patented technologies, equipment upgrades, and proprietary energy software to help deliver complete energy saving solutions for our customers.
Ranked #2 in energy companies and #10 overall on the 2021 Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies list.
We are an energetic and dedicated team working together to make a positive impact on the environment while providing an excellent customer experience. We are growing quickly and looking to add talented people who are passionate about making the world a better place!
- Hunt for new business opportunities. Identify prospects and initiate outreach with timely follow up of phone calling and/or e-mail campaigns to potential clients.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales Teams to self-generate new appointments and/or convert to qualified leads.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns.
- Utilize social selling techniques and digital campaigns to source leads
- Collaborate with team and Account Executives with consistent prospect feedback and status updates.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets or recent college graduate with relevant intern sales experience
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Genuine interest in sales/marketing
- Coachable, able to implement feedback
- Driven to obtain Goals
Salary Range: $55,000 - $75,000, based on factors including level of experience, skillset, qualifications, and location.
What We Offer:
- Career advancement opportunities in a fast-growing, supportive company environment
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vison, 401K, life insurance, and disability insurance
- Opportunity to work as part of a team that values its members and works together to achieve positive change.
Budderfly is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status, and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
We welcome all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career web page as a result of your disability.