Supply Chain and Procurement Manager
- Minimum 5 years of relevant business experience within Procurement, ideally for beauty and/or fragrance companies
- Possess well-developed communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills to be able to build strong work relationships with all levels of the organization
- Ability to synthesize information and create a clear synopsis of key issues
- Possess strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and work independently
- Results oriented
- Lead the development, implementation, and execution of global sourcing strategies for all packaging. Packaging components include: glass, sprays, tubes, rigid plastic, paper cartons, bags, caps and metal.
- Manage global supply and demand balancing, and procurement for the product catalog
- Manage the catalog, and optimize the end-of-life of discontinued products
- Develop, implement, and execute global sourcing strategies to achieve broad based business objectives with support from category lead.
- Responsibilities include supplier management, contract management, and contract negotiations for first time and ongoing business.
- Lead the budget process across Brands for the packaging area
- Set and maintain global inventory parameters for global managed stock positions
- Single point of contact to DMI (Marketing) for new product launch and coordination
- Manage and support new launch activity through quotations and lead time, onboarding of new suppliers, capacity analysis, quality concerns, etc
- Annual Cost of Goods savings targets
- Take accountability for the execution
- Travel as needed to visit suppliers, resolve issues etc. for new launches and ongoing business.
Paid Time Off (2 weeks of paid vacation + company vacation days)
Hybrid work (4 days in the office + 1 day work from home)
Medical insurance benefits
Company perks (gym in the office building, company discounts, etc)
The anticipated base salary range for this position is $90,000 to $115,000
Exact salary depends on several factors such as experience, skills, education, and budget.