We are a venture-backed, knowledge automation tech company with a cutting edge, AI driven, SaaS platform to automate the right answers for the people that need them most.
Our platform plugs into a company’s content systems, learns from the data, and then helps employees respond to queries without hunting for information.
Our goal is to turn every customer service representative into a super-agent by helping them find answers to questions instantly. We provide immediate Day 1 ROI for some of the world’s top brands and enterprises right now.
Our mission is to empower humanity with better answers everywhere and our vision goes far beyond solutions for contact centers.
As a Recruiter at Shelf, you will play a crucial role in identifying and attracting top-tier talent to contribute to our company's success. You will collaborate closely with hiring managers and HR team to ensure the recruitment process is efficient, effective, and aligned with the company's goals and values.
- Sourcing potential candidates who meet job requirements as well as company culture
- Managing the full cycle recruitment process: creation and managing of vacancy posts, candidate research, communication with candidates, conducting initial interviews, writing assessment documentation, managing feedback
- Regular EMEA IT market monitoring, analysis, and review
- Generating new methods and approaches to attract the best specialists
- Proven at least 2 years of experience in providing full-cycle recruitment and sourcing
- Familiarity with various recruiting and sourcing tools/methods (x-ray, LinkedIn, recommendations, sm posts, European JobAds platforms)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to track, analyze and find ways to improve recruiting metrics
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Ability to handle competing priorities that require multitasking and attention to detail
- Understanding the specifics of the IT job market (Lviv, Ukraine, Poland other EMEA countries) and technologies in the IT industry
- Social engagement on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Telegram
- Existence of a vast connections circle on LinkedIn
What Shelf Offers:
- Company Stock Options
- Work laptop
- Coverage of additional training courses
- Personal and professional growth in a fast-paced environment
- According to MarketWatch in November 2022, the global knowledge management market size was valued at US$405 Billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 18.12% during the forecast period, reaching US$1.1 Trillion by 2027
- Our Leadership Team has deep knowledge management and AI domain expertise and enterprise SaaS background to execute this plan
- We have raised over $60 million in funding and our investors include Tiger Global, Insight Partners, Connecticut Innovations, and others
- Our platform has been consistently rated #1 for overall usability by Gartner Digital Markets, and has received Easiest to Use, Easiest to Admin, and Highest Adoption awards from G2., and product of the year and innovation awards from leading publications, such as CIO Review.
- We have high velocity growth powered by the most innovative product in our category, 3X growth for 3 years in a row
- We now have over 100 employees in multiple U.S. states and European countries, and we have ambitious hiring goals over the next few months