Yakima, WA, US, 98903
Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
Perform all related electrical duties to plant equipment and machines with minimal to no supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conforming to all local electrical codes: Install power to all phases of the building, to all plant equipment and machine tool equipment.
- Plan, implement, and direct repairs, upgrades, and installation of electrical systems, and components.
- Recommend acquisition of new equipment and modification of existing electrical systems and components.
- Track and maintain the inventory of all critical electrical components.
- Coordinate electrical building inspections and oversee all outside electrical contractors.
- Conforming to all local building codes: Collaborate with the Facilities team to install all building structures to the needs and requirements of the facility.
- Collaborate with the Facilities team to plan and implement the movement and installation of office and facility equipment.
- Develop/perform Annual, Semi-annual, and Quarterly scheduled Preventive Maintenance (PM) on all electrical systems.
- Establish electrical safety protocols conforming to the facility’s EHS and OSHA policies and safety guidelines.
- Collaborate with the Maintenance team to troubleshoot, design, retrofit, and repair electrical systems, electronic controls, automation systems, PLCs, communication systems, servo drives, and computer-related equipment.
- Collaborate with the Maintenance team to resolve issues related to CNC Machine tools.
- Miscellaneous minor fabrication work as necessary to support production needs.
- Meeting production deadlines by following manufacturing schedules and procedures.
- Maintaining a safe working environment by adhering to safety policies, contributing to risk mitigation management teams, and keeping all work areas clean.
- Contributing to team effort by maintaining a positive attitude.
- Continuously striving to find ways to make the manufacturing process more efficient and effective.
- Contributing to the overall effectiveness of the assembly department through participation in FOD, 5S, TPM, PM, and Process Improvement programs.
- May train others on job tasks they are proficient in.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Certified Nonresidential Maintenance Electrician (EL07) with 5 years of industrial experience required.
- Experience with Fanuc, Mitsubishi, Siemens, Okuma machine tool controls are a plus.
- Carpentry and plumbing experience are a plus.
Demonstrated experience in the following preferred:
- National Electrical Code (NEC) or NFPA 70 standards.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Precision measuring devices.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings/blueprints, wire schematics, and machine literature.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Intermediate computer skills.
Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations (“ITAR”) and the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.
We offer a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA plans, STD, LTD, life insurance, AD&D, EAP, legal, ID theft, pet insurance, tuition assistance, 401k plan with employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Program, PTO (Paid Time Off), 12 paid holidays and Washington paid sick leave. Pay Range: $31.67 - $44.71 Per Hour - Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Please be aware that the Company requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain OR show proof of a vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Please contact us if you require assistance in applying for Triumph Group and we will provide reasonable accommodations via HRDepartment@triumphgroup.com. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here .
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Yakima