San Antonio, TX, US, 78226
Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
Performs scheduled/unscheduled inspections, minor/major maintenance, operational checkouts and troubleshooting on assigned Non-Powered Ground Support Equipment and vehicles.
- Performs daily flight line driving and servicing functions on simple (Level 1) components
- Maintains documentation and time accounting systems associated with repairs (Track labor hours per job)
- Complies with all applicable technical orders, equipment manuals
- Maintains immediate work area, facilities, and vehicles using good housekeeping and safety practices
Performs other duties as required
Thorough knowledge of:
- Mechanical, electrical and hydraulic principles
- Microsoft office basics
- Perform basic troubleshooting
- Learn industry-related software
- Operate common and special hand and power tools
- Read and use electrical wiring diagrams in the performance of maintenance
- Operate special test and diagnostic equipment
- Define problems, collect data, establish and draw valid conclusion without well documented procedures
- Proficiently use the computer
- Trouble shoot, read drawings, and use test equipment
- Interpret extensive and varied technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form
- Independently determine and develop approaches to solutions
Preferred five years’ experience with powered and non-powered maintenance shop or proven capabilities
Must be able to obtain and maintain valid state and flight line driver’s license
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Please be aware that the Company requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain OR show proof of a vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Please contact us if you require assistance in applying for Triumph Group and we will provide reasonable accommodations via HRDepartment@triumphgroup.com. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here .
Nearest Major Market: San Antonio