R&O Account Manager
Yakima, WA, US, 98903
Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
Demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. Develop and execute objectives for self and others and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide assistance to assigned customers through the formulation and execution of strategies and plans that capitalize on the customer’s strengths as supplemented by Triumph products and services.
- Data entry: Enter purchase orders and ship products to various customers.
- Build customer relationships with the assigned customer to guarantee great service.
- Work closely with the R&O Manager to support R&O Programs and customer’s needs.
- Have the technical ability to create spreadsheets, documentation, presentations, and system savvy to support customer needs.
- Respond to all customer inquiries in a timely manner on the processing of customer orders, acknowledgments, Purchase Order amendments, and alteration notifications.
- Coordinate activities and establish individual sales strategies obtaining appropriate approvals for pricing, and delivery.
- Clearly define and communicate problems as perceived by the customer.
- Maintain knowledge of market trends, competitive actions, product needs, and customer base
- Work closely with the R&O Manager putting together proposals for new product introduction.
- Help program managers with building presentations for customer visits (program review)
- Monitor special programs and coordinate both internally and externally with the customer.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or equivalent of 4-5 years experience in material planning, supply chain, or production planning.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management and self-starter.
- Ability to make quick decisions and prioritize.
- Ability to operate a PC with knowledge of MS Office products and an MRP/ERP system.
- Detail-oriented. Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills,
- Ability to integrate and lead process improvement initiatives.
Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations (“ITAR”) and the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.
We offer a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA plans, STD, LTD, life insurance, AD&D, EAP, legal, ID theft, pet insurance, tuition assistance, 401k plan with employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Program, PTO (Paid Time Off), 12 paid holidays and Washington paid sick leave. Position Salary Range: $64,200 - $96,400 annually. Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Please be aware that the Company requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain OR show proof of a vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Please contact us if you require assistance in applying for Triumph Group and we will provide reasonable accommodations via HRDepartment@triumphgroup.com. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here .
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Yakima