Operations Operative - Test and Assembly (Electrical)
Flintshire, GB, CH5 2NS
Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
Operations Operative – Test and Assembly – Electrical carry out the assembly and test of electrical assemblies, from a kit of parts to final inspection. These activities require the ability to follow detailed written work instructions, while working to IPC-610-A, Class 3.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• The preparation and assembly of electronic circuit cards, following all work instructions, requirements & company policies.
• Complete self-inspection & inspection of others work to IPC-610
• Follow instructions in relation to recording data, to ensure product traceability is always maintained.
• Follow strict health and safety guidelines, including the wearing of all specified PPE.
• Flexibility & willingness to learn / training in all areas of assembly & test.
• Maintain a tidy and orderly work area for self and others.
Job Requirements, Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Strong and demonstrable attention to detail in the assembly and testing of electrical circuit assemblies.
• Knowledge / trained to IPC-610 and J-STD-001 is desirable.
• Soldering skills for surface mount & though hole components (J-STD-001)
• Ability to follow clear manufacturing instructions for the preparation, assembly & test of electronic assemblies.
• Must be task / achievement focussed.
• Must have good written and oral skills.
• Experience of computer use an advantage.
• A team player with a positive attitude
• Based in Deeside
• Hours of Employment: 37 hours a week. Flexibility may be required. Shift hours may be necessary.
• 4-day working week
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Please be aware that the Company requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain OR show proof of a vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Please contact us if you require assistance in applying for Triumph Group and we will provide reasonable accommodations via HRDepartment@triumphgroup.com. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here .