Senior Analyst, Procurement
Valencia, CA, US, 91355
Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
Job Summary Procures component parts and assemblies to ensure the uninterrupted flow of production while maintaining Company goals related to quality, delivery, costs, and inventory levels. Responsibilities • Manage supply chain activities with assigned suppliers for the procurement of complex machined parts, engineered items, standard hardware and / or source-controlled items through the procurement process to final delivery of product ensuring cost, delivery, and quality objectives are achieved.
• Develop and execute sourcing strategies to maximize quality and service while minimizing cost.
• Develop, evaluate, and administer proposals and contracts to maximize service while minimizing cost.
• Liaison between production and suppliers by negotiating cost and delivery requirements. o Any variances require the ability to act based on production priorities and communicate any variance to all affected internal parties.
• Conducts regular supplier reviews with all assigned suppliers. Assist supplier with improvement plans when quality, delivery, or cost concerns are identified.
• Facilitate Procurement process by issuing purchase orders and amendments in accordance with production requirements and inventory goals.
• Responsible for responding and reacting to internal schedule changes, communicating to the Supply Chain these changes, and support escalation to the current production schedule with external suppliers immediately.
• Review all data utilized for developing the various purchasing metrics to ensure accuracy and integrity of each metric.
• Contribute to team effort by maintaining a positive outlook and strong work ethic.
• Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety requirements.
• Other duties as assigned to ensure customer needs are met.
• Position reports functionally to the Site Purchasing Leader
• Bachelor’s degree, or a combination of equivalent experience and education.
• At least 5 years of experience in a Sourcing position, including negotiation involvement.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations (“ITAR”) and the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status in order to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, with sound judgment and a diplomatic attitude.
• Highly motivated team member / leader.
• Able to make formal and appealing presentations.
• Physical Limitations: Work may require bending, sitting, and standing.
• Travel Requirements Up to 20%.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Please be aware that the Company requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain OR show proof of a vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Please contact us if you require assistance in applying for Triumph Group and we will provide reasonable accommodations via HRDepartment@triumphgroup.com. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here .
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles