Redmond, WA, US, 98053
Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
• Assures product quality and manufacturing accuracy by properly using inspection equipment
• Maintains product quality documentation by keeping accurate records and files; such as Material Certifications, First Article Inspection Reports (AS9102), Inspection Method Sheets (IMS), First Piece Inspection
• Read and interpret aerospace blueprints and GD&T
• Has knowledge in the use of all types of standard inspection measurement equipment, such as micrometers, dial bore gauges, internal and external thread gauges, use of sine plates and indicators. Inspection process can involve use of various chemicals and solvents
• Solves problems by working closely with suppliers
• Contributes to team effort by maintaining a positive attitude
• Train other inspectors (or operators) as required in inspection methods
• Complies with all company policies and procedures
• Fosters positive relationships with internal and external customers
• Ensures adherence to applicable Triumph Group internal, federal, state and local laws and regulations related to compliance and takes responsibility to ensure ongoing conformity with such rules and regulations
- • High School or Technical School Diploma or equivalent.
• Associates Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Technology preferred.
• A minimum of 5-7 years in quality inspection/machining (final, source and in process inspection) working in a manufacturing environment
• Must have working knowledge of geometric tolerancing, gages, micrometers, borescopes and other measuring tools
• Problem identification and resolution skills
• Experience with quality management systems compliant with AS9100 and knowledgeable of AS9102 First Article Inspection Report requirements preferred
• Ability to apply geometry and trigonometry skills to solve problems and calibrate equipment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong customer focus
• Ability to build strong relationships with both internal stakeholders and external customers
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA plans, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, AD&D, EAP, Legal, ID Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, Tuition Assistance, 401k with Employer Match, Employee Stock Purchase Program, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Time Off (FTO), 12 Paid Holidays and Washington Paid Sick Leave.
Salary Range: $26.20 - $36.99
Hiring Range and Position Pay to Commensurate with Qualifications and Experience
Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations (“ITAR”) and the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status in order to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Please be aware that the Company requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain OR show proof of a vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Please contact us if you require assistance in applying for Triumph Group and we will provide reasonable accommodations via HRDepartment@triumphgroup.com. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here .
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue