Technician, Assembly Test 3
Technician, Assembly Test 3
Redmond, WA, US, 98053
ASSEMBLY, TEST TECHNICIAN 3
• Primarily perform mechanical assembly, functional tests, test setups, and final assembly operations
on product line per Assembly and Test Instructions, drawings, and planning with little to no
• Electrical assembly, such as wire stripping, crimping, and connector installation.
• Work with hazardous chemicals such as: Acetone, Alcohol, paints, sealants, adhesives, solder,
solder flux, and conformal coating.
• Adhere to cleanliness standards, clean as you go, and prevention of Foreign Object Debris.
• Check and document drawing dimensions using measuring devices.
• Part mark product using provided equipment/tools.
• Participate in determining root cause and corrective action through failure analysis in conjunction
with Manufacturing Engineering, Design Engineering and Quality Control.
• Use computer to read and interpret drawings and specifications.
• Communicate in a professional manner with Leadership and peers to resolve job related issues or
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: walk, stand, sit, talk,
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and depth perception.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up
to 50 pounds.
• Other tasks/duties/responsibilities as assigned.
• Safety oriented.
• Must work in team environment and participate in team process improvement discussions.
• Must be able to work weekends and modified shifts with short notice to meet commitments to our
Experience & Knowledge:
• High School Diploma, (GED) or equivalent.
• 3+ years of experience required in a mechanical environment; aerospace preferred.
• General mechanical knowledge and background.
Skills & Competencies:
• Attention to detail.
• Safe use of hand tools, and torque wrenches.
• Multimeter, Hypot, Electrical Bonding, and IR experience preferred.
• Ability to follow oral and written instruction.
• Intermediate computer skills.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA plans, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, AD&D, EAP, Legal, ID Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, Tuition Assistance, 401k with Employer Match, Employee Stock Purchase Program, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Time Off (FTO), 12 Paid Holidays and Washington Paid Sick Leave.
Salary Range: $27.09 - $38.25
Hiring Range and Position Pay to Commensurate with Qualifications and Experience
Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations (“ITAR”) and the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status in order to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue