Manager II, Quality Mgmt
Manager II, Quality Mgmt
Hot Springs, AR, US, 71913
Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
FAA and customer quality interface responsible for all aspects of Quality Control and Quality Assurance at xCelle Americas. This position reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer and provides management and oversight of the quality organization of xCelle Americas.
- Maintains current knowledge of all relevant FAA and EASA regulations relating to the repair station as well as internal manuals and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Maintains appropriate FAA certification - Repairman's or Airframe and Powerplant
- Review analyses of activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to determine department or company progress toward stated goals and objectives
- Assure that personnel have access to company policies and procedures as applicable
- Assure compliance with customer and regulatory requirements
- Assures that the necessary technical data is available and current for the work to be performed
- Continually monitors the effectiveness of the quality system and the performance of quality personnel within the organization and ensure that their training needs are met
- Manages and monitors the operation of the evaluation process to ensure it’s continued reliability and effectiveness
- Assures effectiveness of the calibration system and ensures that repair station certifications are maintained and current
- Makes application to the local FSDO office for repairman certificates when required and requests changes to repair station ratings as applicable
Skill and Ability Requirements (minimum standards)
- Language - read, write, speak, and understand English
- Color recognition - recognize and distinguish yellow, red, and blue tags
- Physical - acceptable vision with corrective lenses and legible handwriting; capable of lifting 40 pounds. Able to sit and stand for long periods of time, bend, kneel, crouch, crawl, and wear all required PPE
- Computer - perform basic data entry, and open and save files
- Vocabulary - understand basic terminology used in their functional job area
- Technical – Minimum 5 years’ experience performing structural repairs for an Aerospace MRO company
- Leadership – Minimum 3 years’ experience in a leadership role with at least 5 direct reports
- Regulatory - Possesses an Airframe certification or ability to acquire an FAA repairman’s certificate
Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations (“ITAR”) and the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status in order to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.
Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Please be aware that the Company requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain OR show proof of a vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Please contact us if you require assistance in applying for Triumph Group and we will provide reasonable accommodations via HRDepartment@triumphgroup.com. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here .
Nearest Major Market: Little Rock
Nearest Secondary Market: Hot Springs