NEW YORK - REMOTE - Mental Health Therapist (LCSW, LMFT, LMHC) full time with salary!
As leaders in suicide prevention and mental health care, Vita Health is on a mission to improve access to high quality mental health care for youth ages 12 - 24, families, and other adults. Our suicide prevention programs, general therapy, and psychiatry services are offered through our telehealth platform. We are a group of compassionate and dedicated clinicians focused on meeting our patients where they are and helping improve patient’s quality of life through the use of evidenced based mental health care, including proprietary suicide prevention interventions and an app that offers support in between sessions as well as outcome monitoring. We partner with primary care providers, colleges, and major health systems and insurance plans to ensure our services are accessible, affordable, and timely. We know you have many choices where to work. We are committed to delivering the best employment experience to our team.
At Vita we understand that in order to provide high quality care, clinicians need a collaborative work environment with the tools and resources to thrive! We provide regular supervision and care consultations with a licensed clinical supervisor, training and clinical tools, a laptop that gives you access to our EMR and video based platform, scheduling/billing/admin support, competitive salary-based compensation with additional opportunities for bonuses, and a community of colleagues like none other.
- Must hold an advanced degree of MA in Social Work, Counseling, or other Behavioral Science.
- Must hold active New York state licensure as an LCSW, LMFT or LMHC.
- Unfortunately this role is NOT open to LMSW, MFT Limited Permit, or LMHC limited permit.
- Experience providing telehealth therapy to adolescents and young adults.
- Willingness to participate in training in our evidenced based frameworks for treatment, which we call our care pathways.
- Advanced proficiency using a computer and navigating technology (Google suite, EHRs).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Neat and professional presentation at all times.
- Warm, empathic, engagement skills with patients.
- 2-3 years experience providing evidence-based therapeutic interventions.
- Be comfortable to work from home with reliable internet connection and must have privacy to maintain patient confidentiality and HIPAA requirements.
- Full time: 40 hours per week made up of 5 hours towards lunch, 5 hours of non-clinical time and 30 clinical hours.
- Create your own schedule within parameters, with some evening hours required.
- Provide ongoing individual therapy through video based telehealth sessions to adolescents and young adults.
- Participate in training on our evidence based care pathways and deliver these services after receiving training.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely manner.
- Be part of our collaborative clinical team through participating in monthly clinical team meetings, biweekly meetings with your individual supervisor, biweekly clinical consultation meetings on our care pathways, and monthly clinical and company wide town halls.
- Willingness to be cross licensed by Vita in at least three additional states and provide services to patients in those states as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Compensation: $70k - $86k with potential for a bonus
Compensation is based on years of experience and other factors that include:
- Ability to provider services in additional languages (bilingual/multilingual NOT required)
- Additional state licenses in CT, PA, NJ, OH, CO
- Certification(s) in evidence based practices (DBT, DBT, ACT)
- Years of independently licensed experience
- Level of clinical skills demonstrated through interviews
- Generous paid time off! 22 days accrued paid vacation, 8 days of paid sick time, 8 paid holidays
- 401k with match, available after 3 months of service
- CEU reimbursement
- Medical, dental and vision, with company contribution
- Life insurance
- Long term, short term and accidental death and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Employee referral program where you can receive compensation when your referral is hired
- Create your own schedule within parameters
- Remote freedom from within the US
- Apple laptop provided
- Practice your expertise without the hassle of billing or marketing. We handle that for you!
- Collaboration with a clinical team
- Potential to be cross licensed by Vita, based on company need
- Live support from 8am-8pm for clinical emergencies
- Clinical training
- Streamlined clinical documentation with our EHR, Athena
- IT support
Why should you choose Vita Health?
At Vita, we’re committed to delivering high-quality services to our patients by hiring and nurturing dedicated therapists. As a Vita therapist, you will be empowered with new clinical methods and ample administrative support. You’ll be trained in our innovative care pathways to strengthen your skills to treat clinical issues such as depression and anxiety. You’ll have access to cutting-edge clinical tools, including outcome measures, to guide care effectively. You’ll be able to focus on providing therapy while our business development team fills your caseload, care coordinators handle scheduling, and the billing department processes payments.
If this sounds like a fit, we’re excited to meet you!
Please be alert for potential recruitment fraud. To confirm open roles please view our Careers Page: www.VitaHealth.care/careers. All correspondence will come from @VitaHealth.care email addresses and will never come from @gmail or other email services. Vita Health will never ask you to download software, pay money or provide banking information.
Vytyl Health Management Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to their race, religion, creed, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, physical ability, mental disability, sexual orientation, marital status, sex, age, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training, and termination.